Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hello There


Happy Tuesday! Today is new release day at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug
and this is one of this week's newbies....isn't he cute?
I had fun with this little guy doing him all up in the gorgeous colors of 
Autumn. And the pretty leaves just added more color....

I'd like to add this to the following Challenges:
Fashionable Stamping - Nature
Rubbernecker  - Autumn Glitz
Dream Valley Challenges - Add a Sentiment

Please be sure to visit the blog and see all of the wonderful makes by the
Design Team, then hit the store to see the rest of the new images!!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Love this new cute little fox. [Bunny]

Gina said...

I have to confess...I do love me a little fox :D Gorgeous card :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX