Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lots of Layers at Come and Get It


Good Morning! I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!
Today's card is for the Lots Of Layers Challenge at Come and Get It Challenges! 
Our Sponsors this week are  Fitztown,  Art By Miran and The Paper Shelter. 
I have used The Happy Couple by The Paper Shelter...aren't they adorable?

I'd like to add this little pair of cuties to the following challenges:
Fantasy Stampers - Wedding Bells
Clean & Simple Stamping - Wedding Card

I hope everyone will check out the rest of the GORGEOUS cards made by the Design Team, and, of course, PLAY ALONG! 


2 comments:

JayBe said...

What an adorable image, Julie - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers, hun - but as you used a digital image I am unable to consider your project for our Top 3. Would love to see you again next time with your stamps.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Dawn said...

Great card Julie, I love the image & the colours you've used!The papers is so pretty too!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little love!
Hugs
Dawn xx