Saturday, January 4, 2014

Anything Goes At Catch The Bug


Good Morning and Happy 2014! My first post of the year is for Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug!  The weather here in Iowa has inspired my card...LOL! The below zero weather makes so many people act foolish, and I am ready to hide the bodies...heheh. I hope you are all staying warm and not ready to hide any bodies!
I'd like to enter the following:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Please be sure to stop by and join in the fun! The Design Team have made some great cards for you to enjoy, and when you play along, you can win FREE BUGABOO DIGI STAMPS!

2 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Julie: Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Marjo said...

Such a fun card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.
Hugz, Marjo