Monday, October 14, 2013

ABC At Bugaboo


Happy Monday! ( such an oxymoron, eh?)  Today's creation is for Anything BUT a Card over at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blinged out iPhone cases for my phone, and have been paying a FORTUNE for them. Well, I went online and found clear cases for my phone, and thought I could bling some up myself!! This is my case for Halloween....I used one of my favorite Bugaboo Gals, JJ. You can find her HERE. I colored her up and then cut her to size. I stuck her inside the case, and then added the spiders on the outside. I really think she turned out cute, and I got a bunch of compliments on her yesterday the grocer and drug store. 

I'd like to enter her into the following challenges:
All Crafts Challenge - Anything But A Card
Creative Creations - Halloween

Be sure to go see the great creations that the Design Team are sharing over at Catch The Bug!

4 comments:

May said...

O my word what a Brilliant creation...Love what you have done with your phone....Thank you for joining us at Craft my life challenge... Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea, Julie! Love your halloween creation and thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenge.
xx

The-Butterfly said...

Great idea for an iPhone case! Perfect for Halloween!

Thanks for playing along with CCC!


Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
Coloured Imaginations


Unknown said...

This is so creative! I wouldn't think of decorating the phone case. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx