Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh, Baby


Good Morning! Today we have a Baby Challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges, so I have made a bright one for a new little one. I used MDS2 to make the boat...I LOVE the new feature of coloring various parts of the stamp! If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to visit Stampin' Up and check it out! 
I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Cute and Cuddley
My Craft Spot - Sweet Baby
I hope you will stop by and see the adorable cards made by our FABULOUS Design Team! While you are there, please PLAY ALONG!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Fantastic card! I love the bright colors and simple design. The stars on the side are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Judy McKay said...

Wonderful coloured baby card. the image is just prefect. Judy