Sunday, January 29, 2012

Come and Get It NOT a card....


This week at Come and Get It Challenges, we are having an Anything BUT A Card Challenge. I did a Mini Pizza Box for a Large Chocolate Chip Cookie. The instructions for the Mini Pizza Box can be found HERE.
I will send this little box to my daughter along with some other goodies for Valentine's Day. She loves to get goodies from home in her mailbox at college.
It is a super simple design, made with a single sheet of DP. I added the Greeting Card Kid Valentine Girl, colored with watercolor pencils and an aquabrush. Finished her off with the roses, leaf die and pink gems...
I hope you will all come play along with us this week at Come and Get It. Have a WONDERFUL day!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful project Julie, so sweet!
Also thanks for sharing the link to make one!

Shell~Alaska♥

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, What a cute box and a great idea. However I love CC cookies so it would never make it to the box. But if it did...love the box. Leslie