Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Fall Birthday Card

This week at Come and Get It Challenges, Cindy set the challenge to make Fall/Autumn Birthday cards or projects. My first attempt was with this tree, but I failed the layout miserably, so I went another direction. I just LOVED the look of the tree, so I saved it so I could actually create something with it. This is the result. The Big Oak is from SU's Lovely As A Tree set. I stamped it with StazOn and then colored it with SU re-inkers and the aquabrush. The DP is leftover from the previous card posted, and the sentiment is again, SU.  Sure wish I had accomplished this one first...LOL!
I will go ahead and enter this into a couple other challenges out there this week-

Anything Goes Challenge - Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Birthday
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Birthday
Thanks so much for stopping by today! The next challenge at Come and Get It will be Sunday, and will be a really cool color combo challenge! Please be sure to come check it out! Have a FABBY weekend.....

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lovely image Julie, I never think to go into my stampin up drawer, love the colouring and lovely background papers.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, what a wonderful image and great colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Kerrie said...

Beautiful fall card, love the color combo.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Stampin Lucy said...

The tree is just gorgeous. Fall is my favorite time of year and you got the feeling of it wonderfully in this card. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design for our Birthday challenge.