Monday, February 14, 2011

A Load Of Love


I made a bunch of Valentine's Day cards this year, but I think this is one of my faves, and it was my last....
This little ditty qualifies for a few challenges this week, so I will enter it into:

The Pink Elephant - Valentine
Papertake Weekly - Have a heart
Let's Ink It Up - Valentine
Crafty Creations - 3 Little Words
Stamps R Us - Valentine
Stamp Something - For Your Valentine

Thanks so much for stopping by! Sorry this is such a short post, I have to be in to work early tomorrow, so I am headed to bed. Have a FABBY week!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie this is a really cute card. I like that youy put you and your loved one in the truck. Great job. Love the colours.

Claire said...

Fab card, soooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Liza said...

Great work, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

craftyb said...

super cute! love your colour mix - thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Donna Mosley said...

Supercute card Julie. Love the fab image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Donna x

amber said...

love it...so cute!

jimlynn said...

Love your card - and also love this stamp set although I haven't used mine in awhile! Thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Kendra said...

I love this set! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It UP!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Adorable card! Love the hearts, very nice!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Lea L. said...

Awww....this is adorable! Love those sweet heart jewels you used! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Julie! Great image and I love the pretty hearts! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Jacqueline said...

Great Card Julie - I love the bling.
I invite you to visit my blog I make cards too!

Agnieszka M said...

Julie, your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at LIIU this month and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Jacqueline said...

Hi Julie - I am following your blog (refered by your friend cindy).
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline