Friday, April 3, 2009

2 for a Cause


I was blog hopping ( what else is new?) and last week found at Jen Tepler's Blog that she is giving away blog candy for a cause! Please be sure to hop over there and check it out!! She is going to donate cards made by bloggers around the world to the Alzheimer's Association. This is a cause close to MANY people's hearts, and mine is included. Thus, these cards are going to Jen...
I was thrilled to get to create lastnight...I actually got 3 cards made lastnight!! I have been wanting to do a couple of pretty cards for the Alzheimer's Assoc. since seeing Jen's Blog, and FINALLY got them done! hehehehe They are pretty self-explanatory, I guess.
I need to make dinner....I am exhausted from work this week, so it will be a LAZY evening in the Temple household!! I hope to be back later to show you the other card I made lastnight....
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

JavaMel said...

I love the cards.

Mel - SBS 27

Bren said...

Adorable. I really like the imagine card and the angle you stamped at.

Nicki said...

Great cards Julie, I especially love the 'Imagine' one, it's so simple but really lovely. Nicki, xx.