Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Wasted Weekend....LOL


Well, today was spent running my daughter all over, so I didn't get much play time. I DID stamp some images to make into cards in the next few days, though, so I WILL have some things to show you later this week...AND BLOG CANDY!! I went a bit overboard and I have 2 groups of candy, so I am gonna do one now and one in a few weeks. Nothing wonderful, but there are a few cute stamps and some pretty paper.
This is the only card I got done today. it was fast and fun! I love this paper from The Paper Studio....this is the second time you've seen it...LOL! Just some die cut hearts, a sentiment and some ribbon....easy peasy!
Well I am headed to relax....WORK tomorrow...YAY! Have a great Monday and I will see you tomorrow!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I like the "Wishing You love" card, you made this- it looks great!

Ashley

http://overcomingschizophrenia.blogspot.com

Sally said...

I really like your card. It is elegant.

JulieA said...

Great card! I love the paper that you used and the die cut hearts are the perfect accent for it.