Friday, February 13, 2009

I Have New SISTERS!!

I am so excited I have just joined the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers! I would like to introduce myself to my new sisters and encourage ALL of my readers to visit their blogs and send them some LOVE!!

I am a 47 year-old Mom of one Wonderful 17 year-old daugher. We moved from Iowa to Arkansas 2 years ago in March, and I love it here! I work for the High School here in Bentonville ( the hometown of Wal-Mart) in the cafeteria...yes, I feed 1200 teenagers lunch everyday. Hard work, but it pays for the goodies...LOL! I have 2 little Chihuahua fur babies who I also cook for daily. Hehehe~

I have been stamping for about 10 years...well, that was when I bought my first stamp. I have been FAITHFULLY stamping for about 4 years now, and I LOVE IT! Since I have found blogging, I have learned SO much...I don't think I will EVER know it all! I love layers and simplicity. Although my favorite colors are Lavendar and Yellow, I tend to use alot of Pink...go figure. Stampin' Up has been my LONGTIME favorite stamp company, but I now love ALL stamps and have started collecting unmounteds, too. I swore I would never do that, but....

I can't wait to meet everyone....After I post everyone's link, I am gonna go check out all the wonderful new blogs in my world! Have a wonderful weekend...

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

A Very Big Welcome! I am also new to the sisters.

Bren said...

Welcome,

I also have learned a great deal since I looked online and found this wonderful world of blogging and crafting. Just amazing.

Brenda

Karine said...

Good to meet you, Julie! Great blog! Looking forward to keeping in touch! Karine from SBS 27.

Christy Dillman said...

Welcome sister, love seeing your beautiful work!

Christy- SBS #27