Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Have Been Tagged...Twice!


Well, I was tagged by Joani and Lorraine and here is the pic I came up with. This is a picture of the FIRST TIME my Daughter got behind the wheel of a car! Oh I can still remember my mixed emotions...I was SCARED...obviously! And I kinda cried...this is a sign of growing up, and I DO have a problem with her doing that...
Now I have to pass this on to 6 other bloggers, though most I know have already been tagged! SO, if you have NOT been tagged yet, please consider yourself tagged...I will be watching! Remember it is to be the 6th folder, 6th picture in it...I was SO relieved it wasn't a Christmas Pic of me in my jammies and BedHead...LMAO!! I hope you are all warmer now! Most of our area has electricity again...my friend at work, Shelia, just got hers back lastnight. She lost her fridge and freezer, but other than that, was very lucky! Since work has been killing me, I am headed to bed. I will be back tomorrow with something, I promise! I have been coloring images like a wild woman...I have to use them SOMETIME....LOL! Have a great night....
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

No comments: