Saturday, February 7, 2009

Challenges Galore



Well, today I spent some time making some Challenge Cards. I have been following Krafty Kimmie's Corner this week for her Birthday Celebration! Each day this week she has posted a Challenge, and this card is for Day 2...Use her layout and some sort of dry embossing on your card. I have been coloring images, and I love my new Charliene Set from Clear Dollar Stamps, so I thought this the perfect opportunity to use her. She is colored with pencils, and the sky is sponged using an All Night Media template. I just love her and you will be seeing alot of this little filly....LOL!


Another Blog I love is Libby's Little Addiction. Not only is she UBER talented, but she has a weekly Challenge called From Courtney's Closet. She takes a picture of her gorgeous little girl in an adorable little outfit, and you are to use the little outfit as inspiration. Well, Courtney turned a year old this past week, and her Momma has issued the final Closet Challenge. This is the card I came up with for the Challenge, and it is going for a little girl's Birthday...How appropriate, eh? Well, I am off....I have a Cabbage Patch Newborn to wrap....Have a fabby night! See you tomorrow with more challenges....AND BLOG CANDY!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

10 comments:

Sally said...

Two super adorable cards.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great cards Julie, I love the philly as well, I'm wanting to get that stamp but will have to wait for a bit.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job, Julie! LOVE that horse image and your sponging of the sky is awesome!

Linda . J said...

Hi Julie these are two beautiful cards and I just love the images and colours.
Hugs Linda

Libby Hickson said...

Julie your cupcake card is so adorable!! Love the fun colors and the sparkle!! And thanks for the sweet words. I really hope you play my challenge again sometime. I've got you in the hat for the drawing!!

Libby Hickson said...

Oops I meant to say - your horse card is so adorable too!!

Nicki said...

Lovely cards Julie, welcome to SBS#27, I've added you to my sister list.

Linda . J said...

Hi Julie I love both these cards and the colours are great. My favourite thuogh is the horse love it.
Hugs Linda

Heather P. said...

These cards are super cute! :)

Welcome to SBS27! :)

Kelly said...

Love the cupcake card - so cute! Welcome to SBS-27. :)