Thursday, January 1, 2009

Shiney New Year



Here are a couple more cards from the SCS New Year's Eve Party. The first is from a BLING Challenge. You can't tell from the picture, but everything but the ribbon and brads are glittered. This was a messy one to make, but it was fun!

The second was for a Challenge called Black Tie Affair...to use black, white and gold/silver. I had one I was working on that was stamped and embossed and watercolored, but I managed to smear that one up BIG TIME, so I threw it in the circular file and did a quicky with PP from DCWV Glitter Stack. I LOVE how this turned out...the colors and sparkles just pull together to make it such a formal looking card. I didn't put a sentiment on it, so I can use it how I wish in the future. It was done with scraps and took me all of about 15 mins. Gotta love cards like that...LOL!
Well, I am headed to the Stamping Table for a few minutes...even if it is just to CLEAN It off...LOL! Have a great first evening of 2009!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

2 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Julie I love that card.. Great job.. Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

Barb said...

Great cards Julie, glad I clicked to enlarge for a better pic - stunning.