Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Tuesday...glad to be here!



Having been a bit under the weather, I haven't been very creative for a few days! I realized I have a couple of swaps I had to get out yesterday, so I went for it. They are simple, but I am happy with them. This one is for a fall swap...I LOVE leaves, so I went for it. The green panel is CB with Ink, and it looks perfect with the leaves. I dunno why my cam doesn't get the colors right...this is brown, orange and Olive Green. Hope my partners like it....


This is also a fast and easy card! I wanted to do one with NO STAMPS, and voila, I succeeded....hehehe. I used my Watercolor Crayons to color the Primas, and the white panel is ScorePal'd ( grrr again that cam...LOL) I used a rub-on from SU's Love & Happiness for the sentiment. It is so hard for me NOT to use stamps...they are my life! ( that was pitiful, eh?)
I have another idea for NOStamps, so I will play with that today. I have a couple of Sketches I wanna do, too...so see you soon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very nicely done Julie, I especially like your fall card.

Hugs, Barb